Glow Getter All-In-One Organic Skin Solution
It's Never Been So Easy Or Felt So Great
to Cleanse, Moisturize and Exfoliate!
Our Glow Getter All-In-One Organic Skin Solution is
Perfect For Your Face and Your Entire Body!
Give your skin the nutrient boost it needs to improve elasticity, help banish fine lines and deeply nourish your skin's cells with Nature's very best botanical ingredients. (Scroll down to learn all about the potent powers of each individual ingredient!)
An All-In-One Skin Renewal Solution!
The carrier oils and essential oils in this facial and body cleansing and moisturizing oil were selected for their properties that tone, tighten, cleanse, nourish, heal and brighten the skin! Their deeply nourishing properties will help defy the signs of aging!
Ingredients: Organic and wild-crafted essential oils of rose otto, lavender, ylang-ylang, vetiver, palmarosa, sea buckthorn, in a blend of oils containing golden jojoba, virgin coconut, seabuckthorn and a trickle of tamanu. (Read more about our ingredients below!)
One bottle of our "glow getter" organic skin renewal solution to be used as a facial cleanser, moisturizer, gentle exfoliating aid, and much, much more!
Meet Your Authentic Beauty Agents: The Essential Oils
Meet Our Organic Rose Essential Oil:
Our organic rose otto essential oil, thought to have first originated in the Middle East, is extracted by steam distillation. It takes 60 flowers to create one drop of this amazing oil!
Why We Love Organic Rose Oil:
(There's lots more this power flower can do, but we've posted our faves below!)
- Rose oil boosts self-esteem, confidence, hope and mental strength and depression.
- invokes positive thoughts, feelings of joy, happiness and hope.
- indispensable in romance–arousing, boosts libido and invokes romantic feelings!
- restores hope, optimism and enthusiasm, and keeps you charged and feeling happy!
- treats your wounds and protects them from catching infections. Is one of the best oils which can give you shining, fresh and youthful skin
- protects against viral infections.
- good bactericide. It can be used in treatment of typhoid, diarrhea, cholera, food poisoning and other diseases which are caused by bacteria.
- cure internal bacterial infections in colon, stomach, intestines and urinary tract.
- heals external infections on skin, ears, eyes and in wounds. (Use "on-the-spot" drops to help stop and prevent external infections on the skin.)
- speeds up clotting or coagulation of blood and stops bleeding !
- acts as a tonic for the nerves, gives them strength to bear shocks and protects them from disorders resulting from age, injuries etc.
- promotes circulation, takes care of the heart, reduces blood pressure and helps cure headaches, asthma, dehydration and and certain infections.
- strengthens gums, hair roots, tones and lifts skin, contracts muscles, intestines and blood vessels,
- helps stop flow of blood from wounds and cuts by contracting the blood vessels.
- purifies blood by helping removal and neutralization of toxins from blood protecting you from boils, rashes, ulcers, skin diseases etc.
- regulates hormone production. Stimulates the hormone secretions which trigger off menstruation. It also eases cramps, treats nausea, fatigue, irregular menses and reduces pains associated with menstruation.
- helps the scars and after marks of boils, acne and pox etc. on the skin to fade away.
- helps fade stretch marks and surgery marks, fat crack etc. associated with pregnancy and delivery.
Meet Our Organic Lavender Essential Oil:
Lavandula angustifolia. is one of the most healing essential oils used in skin care. Its therapeutic qualities restore skin in many ways. Lavender is very effective in the treatment of burns and is a natural antibiotic and antiseptic. Lavender’s anti-inflammatory action promotes healing and prevents scarring by regenerating skin cells more quickly. It balances oil production helping even skin tone. Our lavender is grown at high altitudes in order to improve its gentle, relaxing properties.
Why We Love Organic Lavender Oil:
- It calms the mind and relieves anxiety (put a few drops in your bath for instant, deep relaxation)
- It promotes healing, prevents scarring
- It helps even skin tone
- balances oil production
- Lavender works really well on minor burns or sunburn (a few drops rubbed into the skin will calm the pain and sooth inflammation)
- great for chapped lips and dry skin.
- can help stop bleeding, clean wounds and speed healing
- can be infused into the air to improve breathing and respiration
- it’s a great headache healer and can relieve muscle pain (great to put in a massage blend!)a cheery oil that is uplifting and euphoric
Meet Our Organic Ylang-Ylang Essential Oil:
Cananga odorata genuina, with its exotic long lasting fragrance is known as the flowers of flowers. Ylang Ylang is prized for its ability to remedy depression and nervous anxiety, along with possessing curative properties that aid stomach, intestinal, colon and urinary tract infections.
Why We Love Organic Ylang-Ylang Oil:
- prevents or relieves excessive production of sebum, making it helpful for conditions like eczema, dandruff, psoriasis, etc.
- antiseptic ability to speeds up the healing of wounds and infections
- acting as a natural conditioning agent for your hair
- maintaining skin moisture
- clearing and healing acne
- promotes hair growth
Meet Our Organic Vetiver Essential Oil:
(Vetiveria zizanioides), is an essential oil taken from a perennial grass of the Poaceae family. It is a native plant to India. The oil is extracted by a steam distillation method. The oil is amber brown, and the fragrance has been described as woody, smoky, earthy, and sweet. It is used extensively in fragrances.
Why We Love Organic Vetiver Oil:
- has a calming effect on the skin
- distilled from the root of a tropical grass
- helps with scars and marks
- promotes new tissue growth
- calm nervous disorders and anxiety
- helps heal wounds
Meet Palmarosa Essential Oil:
Cymbopogon martini, is a fragrant, tropical grass native to India. It has a sweet floral, with a hint of rose, aroma. The oil is extracted by steam distillation before the flowers appear, and when the grass is dried.
Why We Love Palmarosa Essential Oil:
- rejuvenates and hydrates the skin
- promotes healthy skin cells
- helps to balance sebum production
- great for all skin types
- eases depression
- calms muscles and nerves
- helps uplift the mind
- promotes digestion
- alleviates anger and nervousness
Meet Your Authentic Beauty Agents: The Carrier Oils
Meet Our Organic Golden Jojoba Oil:
Jojoba (pronounced "ho-ho-ba") is extracted from the seed of the jojoba tree or shrub. This plant is native to Southwestern USA. Jojoba oil is actually a wax ester – and not an oil at all. Jojoba oil is most similar to human skin oil. When applied to the skin, jojoba oil ‘tricks’ the skin into thinking it is producing enough oil – and by doing so, creates a balance of oil production.
Why We Love Golden Organic Jojoba Oil:
- naturally rich in lipids and peptides (the building blocks of protein) creating a soft, silky, feel
- smooths and softens the skin
- balances the sebum production in all skin types.
- particularly good for dry and damaged hair
- easily consumed into skin – no oily feel left behind
- anti-inflammatory qualities
- helps decrease wrinkles
- encourages blood circulation
- long lasting conditioning effects on the skin
- has an awesome shelf-life and not prone to rancidity easily some many oils.doesn’t clog pores
Meet Our Organic Coconut Oil:
Virgin coconut oil: Coconut oil is the best! Coconut oil is high in lauric acid, which means it has antibacterial and antifungal properties, and destroys all kinds of viruses to bacteria. It is amazing on the skin and also can be used as a hair conditioner, tooth whitener, and deodorant. Because of it’s antibacterial properties it is also amazing for oil pulling (a technique we talk about in our FREE 10 Days to Healthy Teeth & Gums Program.)
Virgin Coconut oil is an oil that is extracted from the meat of matured coconuts harvested from coconut palm trees. To extract the coconut oil, the meat is first dried and then ‘expeller pressed’, which means that the oils are pressed from the coconut meat with a machine.
Why We Love Organic Virgin Coconut Oil:
- doesn’t clog pores
- easily absorbs into the skin
- reduce wrinkles and fine lines
- promotes elasticity
- protects from the aging effects of free radicals
- contains Vitamin E
- contributes to cell regeneration
- helps keep skin smooth
- great longevity, not easily prone to rancidity
Meet Our Organic Seabuckthorn Supercritical Extract :
Our Seabuckthorn oil (Hippophae Rhamnoidesis) grown in Europe and Asia, and is extracted from the berries via the supercritical extract method, which ensures a very pure and highly concentrated oil. Seabuckthorn is rich in both macronutrients and micronutrients as it contains vitamins B1, B2, folic acid, C, E, beta-carotene (provitamin A), and K.
The berry also has a huge amount of naturally occurring antioxidants including polyphenols, carotenoids, flavonoids, phytosterols and tocopherols Seabuckthorn hosts a plethora of health benefits to include cardiovascular health, anticancer, pain relief, tissue regeneration, and skin health. It is a very powerful anti-inflammatory as it is well known to help rheumatism, and has proven very beneficial in cancer prevention and treatment.
The seabuckthorn has a very high vitamin C content – and averages 10-15 times more than oranges, making the fruit one of the most enriched plant sources of vitamin C.
Seabuckthorn leaves are also used to make a mild tasting tea similar to green tea and contain high amounts of beta carotene and antioxidants. The oil and leaves are added to skin care products for hydration, soothing inflammation and overall nourishment.
Why We Love Organic Seabuckthorn Supercritical Extract:
- balances the lipid layers of the skin.
- beneficial for all skin types.
- heals from the inside out.
- has anti-inflammatory properties
- regenerates cells, protects against cell water loss
- rich in vitamins C, E, and pro-vitamins A and B
- regenerates and revitalizes connective tissue.
- rich in Omega 3, 6, 7 and 9
- potent antioxidant
- reduces redness and helps heal mucous membrane
Meet Our Organic Tamanu Oil:
Tamanu oil is extracted from the seeds of the Calophyllum inophyllum tree – native to East Africa and some regions of India and Australia. It is extracted using a ‘cold expeller pressed’ method.
Why We Love Organic Tamanu Oil:
- contains a number of anti-oxidants
- contains Vitamin E
- aids in the regeneration of skin cells
- reduces the appearance of stretch marks and scars
- easily absorbed into the skin
- very high in nourishing lipids
- effective relief for eczema
- healing to many skin conditions
- excellent for moisturizing skin
Being you is the most beautiful thing you can do.
We just make it easier for you to do it. ;-)
Experience Our Organic Skin Care Essentials in One Age-Defying, Beauty-Boosting Starter Kit!
Authentic beauty botanicals to soothe, heal, cleanse, moisturize and exfoliate the skin so you can erase the signs of aging.
Life is complicated enough. Self-care should feel simple.
Authentic Beauty Guarantee
With dozens of ways to use our authentic beauty skin care products to improve your skin, overall health and confidence we guarantee these product prove that true beauty starts with the courage to BE YOU!
Feel completely secure knowing your investment is 100% risk free. If you try the product for 30 days and are in any way dissatisfied, just let us know and we will refund your purchase, no questions asked!